PHI Token (CURRENCY:PHI) traded 3.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last week, PHI Token has traded up 71.1% against the US dollar. One PHI Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00003130 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. PHI Token has a total market cap of $986,704.00 and $8,848.00 worth of PHI Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015999 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.82 or 0.00268587 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00150252 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008282 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $384.14 or 0.06132833 BTC.
PHI Token Profile
PHI Token was first traded on February 28th, 2018. PHI Token’s total supply is 14,109,443 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,032,314 tokens. The official website for PHI Token is www.phitoken.io. PHI Token’s official Twitter account is @PhiToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PHI Token Token Trading
PHI Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PHI Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PHI Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PHI Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PHI Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PHI Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.