PitisCoin (CURRENCY:PTS) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. One PitisCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. PitisCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $462.00 worth of PitisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, PitisCoin has traded down 27.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012820 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00052986 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000040 BTC.
PTS is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 15th, 2013. PitisCoin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for PitisCoin is pitiscoin.com. PitisCoin’s official Twitter account is @protoshares.
Buying and Selling PitisCoin
PitisCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PitisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PitisCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PitisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PitisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PitisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.