Stakenet (CURRENCY:XSN) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Over the last seven days, Stakenet has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Stakenet has a total market cap of $9.43 million and approximately $97,397.00 worth of Stakenet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stakenet coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00002072 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.32 or 0.02918953 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008565 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00001223 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004049 BTC.
Stakenet Coin Profile
Stakenet is a TPoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 1st, 2016. Stakenet’s total supply is 82,396,506 coins and its circulating supply is 72,889,834 coins. The official message board for Stakenet is medium.com/stakenet. Stakenet’s official Twitter account is @xsnofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Stakenet is /r/StakeNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stakenet is stakenet.io.
Buying and Selling Stakenet
Stakenet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stakenet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stakenet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stakenet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stakenet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stakenet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.