Stealth (CURRENCY:XST) traded down 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 17th. During the last week, Stealth has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Stealth has a total market cap of $3.79 million and approximately $3,326.00 worth of Stealth was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Stealth coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00002035 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00027696 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020150 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004079 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00028250 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005023 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00403121 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009113 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Stealth is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 8th, 2014. Stealth’s total supply is 29,802,663 coins. Stealth’s official Twitter account is @StealthCoin. The Reddit community for Stealth is /r/stealthsend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stealth’s official website is stealth.org.
Buying and Selling Stealth
Stealth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stealth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stealth should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stealth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stealth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stealth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.