Sumokoin (CURRENCY:SUMO) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. In the last seven days, Sumokoin has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One Sumokoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001610 BTC on major exchanges including Indodax, TradeOgre and Cryptopia. Sumokoin has a market cap of $721,954.00 and approximately $46.00 worth of Sumokoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.03 or 0.01764660 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013152 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008596 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002586 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Sumokoin (SUMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 7th, 2017. Sumokoin’s total supply is 16,020,583 coins and its circulating supply is 7,131,694 coins. The Reddit community for Sumokoin is /r/sumokoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sumokoin’s official Twitter account is @Sumokoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Sumokoin’s official website is www.sumokoin.org.
Buying and Selling Sumokoin
Sumokoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Indodax and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sumokoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sumokoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sumokoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sumokoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sumokoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.