VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. VIVO has a market cap of $291,805.00 and approximately $1,184.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIVO coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001718 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, VIVO has traded 12.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,272.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $196.87 or 0.03148685 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $418.88 or 0.06699359 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.21 or 0.00834933 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.55 or 0.01703815 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00165444 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $108.87 or 0.01741160 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.24 or 0.00323570 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000029 BTC.
VIVO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 3,536,170 coins and its circulating supply is 2,716,170 coins. The official message board for VIVO is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocoin.net. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.