ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 17th. ZMINE has a total market cap of $4.28 million and approximately $16,371.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZMINE token can now be bought for about $0.0313 or 0.00000498 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BX Thailand and Trade Satoshi. In the last seven days, ZMINE has traded 3.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00051387 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001768 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006470 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 28.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Fire Lotto (FLOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000236 BTC.
ZMINE Token Profile
ZMINE is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 784,762,170 tokens and its circulating supply is 136,742,712 tokens. The official message board for ZMINE is medium.com/zmineofficial. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZMINE Token Trading
ZMINE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZMINE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZMINE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.