Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 9.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. During the last week, Dent has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bitbns, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Radar Relay. Dent has a market cap of $34.99 million and approximately $1.73 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003120 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015987 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.74 or 0.00267277 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00149559 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $380.29 or 0.06073414 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008143 BTC.
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,241,387,101 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dent’s official website is www.dentcoin.com.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, BitForex, Bitbns, IDEX, Lykke Exchange, WazirX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liquid, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, FCoin, Coinrail, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, Fatbtc, CoinBene, HitBTC and Allbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.