Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 17th. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bit-Z. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $245,362.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003113 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016017 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00265709 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00148982 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $381.65 or 0.06101582 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008167 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc.
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.