Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 17th. During the last seven days, Rate3 has traded 24.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Rate3 token can now be purchased for $0.0046 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, HADAX, BitForex and DDEX. Rate3 has a total market capitalization of $1.96 million and $167,434.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004361 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003116 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016076 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00265376 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00148885 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $382.21 or 0.06119713 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008146 BTC.
Rate3 was first traded on April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 428,994,997 tokens. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Rate3 is medium.com/official-rate3. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, HADAX, IDEX, DEx.top, Bibox, FCoin, DDEX, Coinrail and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rate3 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rate3 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.