SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One SelfSell coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, OKEx and Bitinka. During the last week, SelfSell has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar. SelfSell has a total market capitalization of $3.14 million and approximately $82,736.00 worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.26 or 0.00082176 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010440 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002993 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
SelfSell is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SelfSell Coin Trading
SelfSell can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bitinka and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SelfSell should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SelfSell using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.