Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a market cap of $96.42 million and $2.53 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can now be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00006591 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Koinex, Kucoin and DragonEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006722 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00254013 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.99 or 0.10489251 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011816 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aion’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 234,619,581 tokens. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official website is aion.network. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitForex, Koinex, Kyber Network, Kucoin, Bancor Network, LATOKEN, IDEX, Liqui, RightBTC, Ethfinex, Binance, Bilaxy, DragonEX and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.