AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE2) traded 17.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 13th. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for $0.0242 or 0.00000387 BTC on popular exchanges. AllSafe has a total market capitalization of $229,366.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AllSafe has traded 28.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded up 42.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001237 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded up 99.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GambleCoin (GMCN) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000164 BTC.
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 9,480,700 coins. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken. AllSafe’s official website is allsafetoken.pw.
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.