Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 12.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last seven days, Amon has traded 9.7% higher against the dollar. Amon has a total market capitalization of $381,767.00 and approximately $650.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Amon token can currently be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 272,679,757 tokens. The official website for Amon is amon.tech. The official message board for Amon is medium.com/@amontech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.