BitCoal (CURRENCY:COAL) traded down 11.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. BitCoal has a total market cap of $14,828.00 and $94.00 worth of BitCoal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitCoal coin can now be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and TradeOgre. During the last seven days, BitCoal has traded down 32.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $101.94 or 0.01636587 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012988 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001635 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007307 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001978 BTC.
BitCoal (CRYPTO:COAL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on October 3rd, 2017. BitCoal’s total supply is 4,500,000 coins. The Reddit community for BitCoal is /r/cryptocoal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BitCoal is bitcoal.io.
BitCoal Coin Trading
BitCoal can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCoal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCoal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.