Bitcoin Fast (CURRENCY:BCF) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Fast has traded 15.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Fast has a total market cap of $164,211.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of Bitcoin Fast was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Fast coin can now be bought for about $0.0100 or 0.00000159 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008382 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019861 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00272254 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001685 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00001335 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Bitcoin Fast Profile
BCF is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Fast’s total supply is 16,487,237 coins. Bitcoin Fast’s official Twitter account is @BitCoinFastTeam. The official website for Bitcoin Fast is bitcoinfast.co.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Fast
Bitcoin Fast can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Fast directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Fast should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Fast using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Fast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Fast and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.