bitSilver (CURRENCY:BITSILVER) traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. bitSilver has a total market cap of $307,899.00 and approximately $151.00 worth of bitSilver was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, bitSilver has traded up 0.1% against the US dollar. One bitSilver token can currently be purchased for $14.15 or 0.00225891 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006747 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003460 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015822 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152888 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00254222 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.32 or 0.10477990 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00011931 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
bitSilver’s launch date was October 19th, 2015. bitSilver’s total supply is 21,761 tokens. bitSilver’s official website is bit.ly/BitShares_SILVER. bitSilver’s official Twitter account is @bitshares. The official message board for bitSilver is bitsharestalk.org.
bitSilver Token Trading
bitSilver can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitSilver directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitSilver should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitSilver using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitSilver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitSilver and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.