BitSoar (CURRENCY:BSR) traded up 98.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. BitSoar has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BitSoar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitSoar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, BitSoar has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.21 or 0.02528213 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002144 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004568 BTC.
BitSoar Coin Profile
BitSoar (BSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. BitSoar’s total supply is 3,690,117,191 coins. BitSoar’s official website is bitsoar.com. BitSoar’s official Twitter account is @bitsoar.
BitSoar Coin Trading
BitSoar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSoar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSoar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitSoar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitSoar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSoar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.