Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 13th. Over the last week, Blockpass has traded 7.1% lower against the US dollar. Blockpass has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $567.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockpass token can now be purchased for about $0.0064 or 0.00000102 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006676 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00152844 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00254177 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.65 or 0.10280909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011731 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Blockpass’ launch date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass. The official website for Blockpass is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockpass
Blockpass can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockpass should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blockpass using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.