CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, CasinoCoin has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar. One CasinoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip and cfinex. CasinoCoin has a total market capitalization of $11.22 million and approximately $11,471.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00061466 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00025601 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 36.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
CasinoCoin Coin Profile
CSC is a PoC coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CasinoCoin
CasinoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CasinoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.