Coinvest (CURRENCY:COIN) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Coinvest has a market capitalization of $1.84 million and $3,137.00 worth of Coinvest was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Coinvest has traded 0% lower against the US dollar. One Coinvest token can currently be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002886 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015786 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00152896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00253764 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $657.13 or 0.10486075 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Coinvest Token Profile
Coinvest launched on December 18th, 2017. Coinvest’s total supply is 107,142,857 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,168,177 tokens. Coinvest’s official website is coinve.st. The Reddit community for Coinvest is /r/Coinvest and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coinvest’s official Twitter account is @CoinvestHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Coinvest is medium.com/@CoinvestHQ.
Buying and Selling Coinvest
Coinvest can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coinvest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Coinvest should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coinvest using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Coinvest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinvest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.