Compound Coin (CURRENCY:COMP) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last seven days, Compound Coin has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Compound Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and C-Patex. Compound Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $2,366.00 worth of Compound Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.02537855 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003585 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002249 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
About Compound Coin
Compound Coin (CRYPTO:COMP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 30th, 2017. Compound Coin’s total supply is 15,005,045,594 coins. Compound Coin’s official website is compound-coin.cc. Compound Coin’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Compound Coin
Compound Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Compound Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.