Eryllium (CURRENCY:ERY) traded up 24.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Eryllium has traded 1.6% higher against the dollar. Eryllium has a market capitalization of $40,782.00 and $572.00 worth of Eryllium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eryllium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.76 or 0.02531287 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008912 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002246 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Eryllium Coin Profile
Eryllium (CRYPTO:ERY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 29th, 2016. Eryllium’s total supply is 17,931,931 coins and its circulating supply is 13,186,105 coins. Eryllium’s official Twitter account is @eryllium and its Facebook page is accessible here. Eryllium’s official message board is eryllium.net. The official website for Eryllium is eryllium.com.
Buying and Selling Eryllium
Eryllium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eryllium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eryllium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eryllium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eryllium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eryllium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.