Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 9.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 13th. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $184,995.00 and $115.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0131 or 0.00000210 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded up 8.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006643 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015843 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00251306 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $642.61 or 0.10282548 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011737 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.