Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 9.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. In the last week, Everex has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. One Everex token can currently be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00008470 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, BX Thailand and Mercatox. Everex has a market capitalization of $8.74 million and approximately $2.56 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006723 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.56 or 0.00152852 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00254066 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $657.18 or 0.10510232 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011761 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Everex Token Profile
Everex launched on July 24th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Everex Token Trading
Everex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Mercatox, HitBTC, Binance, Tidex, BX Thailand, OKEx and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.