LikeCoin (CURRENCY:LIKE) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, LikeCoin has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. One LikeCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. LikeCoin has a market cap of $1.28 million and approximately $34,412.00 worth of LikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015881 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00152322 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.73 or 0.00251843 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $643.48 or 0.10303459 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011624 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
LikeCoin Token Profile
LikeCoin launched on February 8th, 2018. LikeCoin’s total supply is 812,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 473,578,765 tokens. LikeCoin’s official website is like.co. LikeCoin’s official message board is medium.com/likecoin. LikeCoin’s official Twitter account is @likecoin_fdn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LikeCoin Token Trading
LikeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LikeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LikeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LikeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.