Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded up 14.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. During the last week, Marscoin has traded 2% higher against the US dollar. One Marscoin coin can now be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000072 BTC on major exchanges. Marscoin has a market cap of $127,313.00 and $133.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025556 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000542 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 39% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Marscoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Marscoin is marscoin.org. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Marscoin Coin Trading
Marscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marscoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Marscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.