Measurable Data Token (CURRENCY:MDT) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Measurable Data Token has a market cap of $2.85 million and $456,421.00 worth of Measurable Data Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Measurable Data Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0069 or 0.00000111 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Gate.io, Bancor Network and FCoin. In the last seven days, Measurable Data Token has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004369 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001355 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Measurable Data Token Token Profile
MDT is a PoW/PoS token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 13th, 2015. Measurable Data Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 411,744,800 tokens. The Reddit community for Measurable Data Token is /r/MeasurableDataToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Measurable Data Token’s official Twitter account is @MeasurableData and its Facebook page is accessible here. Measurable Data Token’s official website is www.mdt.co.
Buying and Selling Measurable Data Token
Measurable Data Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Bancor Network, FCoin and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Measurable Data Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Measurable Data Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Measurable Data Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Measurable Data Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Measurable Data Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.