MergeCoin (CURRENCY:MGC) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, MergeCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One MergeCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MergeCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of MergeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00151911 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00252357 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $647.57 or 0.10348178 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011692 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MergeCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins. MergeCoin’s official Twitter account is @MergeCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MergeCoin’s official website is www.mergecoin.com. The Reddit community for MergeCoin is /r/mergecoin.
Buying and Selling MergeCoin
MergeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MergeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MergeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MergeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MergeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MergeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.