Mixin (CURRENCY:XIN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on October 13th. In the last week, Mixin has traded 12% lower against the dollar. One Mixin token can now be bought for approximately $121.21 or 0.01946065 BTC on exchanges including FCoin and BigONE. Mixin has a total market capitalization of $53.78 million and approximately $3,621.00 worth of Mixin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Mixin Token Profile
Mixin (XIN) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. Mixin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,726 tokens. Mixin’s official Twitter account is @XIN_Foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mixin’s official website is mixin.one. The Reddit community for Mixin is /r/mixin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Mixin is medium.com/mixinnetwork.
Mixin Token Trading
Mixin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mixin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mixin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mixin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mixin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mixin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.