Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One Nano coin can now be bought for about $1.83 or 0.00029299 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, Bit-Z, RightBTC and Binance. Nano has a market capitalization of $244.35 million and $2.11 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Nano has traded down 15.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,279.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $200.18 or 0.03198337 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $446.37 or 0.07131778 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.59 or 0.00856260 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.56 or 0.01638687 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00151445 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.45 or 0.01780642 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.57 or 0.00392604 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000372 BTC.
Nano (CRYPTO:NANO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,289 coins. The official message board for Nano is forum.raiblocks.net. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/raiblocks and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official Twitter account is @raiblocks and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Nano is nano.org/en.
Nano Coin Trading
Nano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nanex, Gate.io, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Binance, Mercatox, Koinex, CoinEx, Kucoin, Bitinka, RightBTC, Bit-Z, HitBTC and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.