PayPeer (CURRENCY:PAYP) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One PayPeer coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, PayPeer has traded flat against the US dollar. PayPeer has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of PayPeer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.63 or 0.02536197 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008802 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004498 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003640 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 24.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
PayPeer Coin Profile
PayPeer (PAYP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 19th, 2016. PayPeer’s official website is www.paypeer.pw. PayPeer’s official Twitter account is @PayPeerDev.
Buying and Selling PayPeer
PayPeer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayPeer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayPeer should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PayPeer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayPeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayPeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.