Photon (CURRENCY:PHO) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Photon has a total market cap of $470,712.00 and approximately $428.00 worth of Photon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Photon coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. In the last week, Photon has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6,291.03 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $200.08 or 0.03199537 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $446.66 or 0.07142663 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.45 or 0.00854694 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $102.10 or 0.01632690 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00151814 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $111.31 or 0.01779951 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.59 or 0.00393216 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Photon (CRYPTO:PHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 21st, 2016. Photon’s total supply is 25,150,197,065 coins. Photon’s official Twitter account is @PhotonCoin. The official website for Photon is www.photoncc.com.
Photon Coin Trading
Photon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Photon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Photon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Photon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Photon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Photon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.