Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. In the last week, Pillar has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pillar has a market cap of $28.86 million and approximately $15,507.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pillar token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001777 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network, Cryptopia and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.50 or 0.00151687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00251758 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $656.42 or 0.10479980 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pillar’s launch date was June 26th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The official website for Pillar is pillarproject.io. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, IDEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.