Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. Quant has a total market capitalization of $10.66 million and approximately $62,605.00 worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Quant has traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Quant token can currently be bought for approximately $1.09 or 0.00017402 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00049938 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004766 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Fire Lotto (FLOT) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0526 or 0.00000839 BTC.
QNT is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,777,236 tokens. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Quant’s official website is quant.network. Quant’s official message board is medium.com/@quant_network.
Quant Token Trading
Quant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.