ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 13th. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. During the last week, ReddCoin has traded 20.4% lower against the US dollar. ReddCoin has a market capitalization of $90.11 million and $513,182.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.63 or 0.02536197 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.77 or 0.00603943 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00027334 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017682 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021786 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017606 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008389 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008802 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00015114 BTC.
RDD is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. The official message board for ReddCoin is www.reddcointalk.org. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ReddCoin Coin Trading
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, LiteBit.eu, BiteBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Bleutrade, Bisq, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.