SatoshiMadness (CURRENCY:MAD) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. One SatoshiMadness coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, SatoshiMadness has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. SatoshiMadness has a total market cap of $129,304.00 and $0.00 worth of SatoshiMadness was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00038089 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007731 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000486 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 156.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
SatoshiMadness Coin Profile
SatoshiMadness is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2015. SatoshiMadness’ total supply is 2,000,683,485 coins. SatoshiMadness’ official Twitter account is @SatoshiMadness.
SatoshiMadness Coin Trading
SatoshiMadness can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SatoshiMadness directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SatoshiMadness should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SatoshiMadness using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SatoshiMadness Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SatoshiMadness and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.