Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 13th. One Signatum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges. Signatum has a market cap of $60,625.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Signatum has traded down 46.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00049094 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00028441 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00055630 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001579 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001810 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015364 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003970 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.25 or 0.01945538 BTC.
Signatum (SIGT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. Signatum’s official website is signatum.org. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Signatum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.