Super Bitcoin (CURRENCY:SBTC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. Super Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $1.80 million worth of Super Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Super Bitcoin has traded 14.9% lower against the dollar. One Super Bitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $5.47 or 0.00087734 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, CoinEgg, BigONE and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00013219 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00056978 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Super Bitcoin Coin Profile
Super Bitcoin (CRYPTO:SBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 8th, 2017. Super Bitcoin’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. Super Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @SuperBTC2. Super Bitcoin’s official website is supersmartbitcoin.com.
Buying and Selling Super Bitcoin
Super Bitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Exrates, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, Gate.io, CoinEgg, Huobi, EXX, YoBit, HitBTC and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Super Bitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Super Bitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Super Bitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Super Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Super Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.