TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 13th. One TrueUSD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.02 or 0.00016386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kuna, Zebpay and Crex24. Over the last week, TrueUSD has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar. TrueUSD has a total market capitalization of $135.64 million and $10.99 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.48 or 0.00152034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00252057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $648.47 or 0.10399392 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TrueUSD’s launch date was March 31st, 2018. TrueUSD’s total supply is 132,742,112 tokens. TrueUSD’s official Twitter account is @TrustToken. The official website for TrueUSD is www.trusttoken.com.
TrueUSD Token Trading
TrueUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, OpenLedger DEX, IDEX, Binance, Upbit, Cryptopia, Crex24, Kyber Network, Koinex, Bittrex, WazirX, HBUS, Bitso, Kuna, CoinTiger and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.