Universal Currency (CURRENCY:UNIT) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on October 13th. One Universal Currency coin can currently be bought for about $0.0695 or 0.00001114 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, Universal Currency has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. Universal Currency has a total market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $40,809.00 worth of Universal Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00015041 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003719 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000200 BTC.
Universal Currency Coin Profile
Universal Currency (CRYPTO:UNIT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 26th, 2016. Universal Currency’s total supply is 19,396,100 coins and its circulating supply is 15,296,100 coins. The official website for Universal Currency is www.u-currency.com. Universal Currency’s official Twitter account is @UnitCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “PoS mining starts at block 10001 “
Buying and Selling Universal Currency
Universal Currency can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bit-Z, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universal Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universal Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universal Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universal Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universal Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.