Vcash (CURRENCY:XVC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Vcash has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Vcash has a market cap of $240,385.00 and $0.00 worth of Vcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Vcash coin can currently be bought for about $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005630 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded up 87.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Vcash (CRYPTO:XVC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 18th, 2016. Vcash’s total supply is 15,450,703 coins. Vcash’s official Twitter account is @VCashinfo and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vcash is vcash.info. The official message board for Vcash is forum.vcash.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vcash has invented many breakthrough technologies such as ZeroTime to provide sub-second (safely confirmed) transactions, Node Incentives to ensure the network remains robust and ChainBlender to provide ahead of time transaction anonymity. Currently we are exploring the area of Self Governance. “
Buying and Selling Vcash
Vcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.