Oyster (CURRENCY:PRL) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. In the last seven days, Oyster has traded up 12.4% against the US dollar. One Oyster token can currently be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001556 BTC on exchanges including COSS, BitForex, Coinsuper and CoinExchange. Oyster has a total market cap of $8.69 million and approximately $140,396.00 worth of Oyster was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00006916 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014938 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00151377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.26 or 0.00247341 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $679.18 or 0.10329253 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00011280 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Oyster was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Oyster’s total supply is 98,592,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,966,676 tokens. The official message board for Oyster is cryptomaa.com/coin/PRL. The Reddit community for Oyster is /r/Oyster and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oyster’s official website is oysterprotocol.com. Oyster’s official Twitter account is @OysterProtocol.
Buying and Selling Oyster
Oyster can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, BitForex, Kucoin, COSS and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oyster directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oyster should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Oyster using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oyster Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oyster and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.