Beatcoin (CURRENCY:XBTS) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 17th. One Beatcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0249 or 0.00000318 BTC on exchanges. Beatcoin has a total market cap of $37,917.00 and $0.00 worth of Beatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Beatcoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.85 or 0.02442544 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009213 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004101 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003354 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002322 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Beatcoin Coin Profile
Beatcoin (XBTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2016. Beatcoin’s total supply is 2,524,686 coins and its circulating supply is 1,524,686 coins. Beatcoin’s official website is beatcoin.info. Beatcoin’s official Twitter account is @Beats_coin.
Beatcoin Coin Trading
Beatcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beatcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beatcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.