SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. During the last seven days, SingularDTV has traded 16.1% higher against the dollar. SingularDTV has a market cap of $16.52 million and approximately $990,884.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for about $0.0275 or 0.00000421 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Braziliex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00007165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014871 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00151284 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00253974 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00013793 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $644.41 or 0.09847861 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
SingularDTV’s launch date was October 2nd, 2016. SingularDTV’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. SingularDTV’s official Twitter account is @SingularDTV and its Facebook page is accessible here. SingularDTV’s official website is singulardtv.com. The Reddit community for SingularDTV is /r/SingularDTV and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Braziliex, Binance, Livecoin, Liqui, OKEx and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.