Advanced Internet Blocks (CURRENCY:AIB) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Advanced Internet Blocks coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0126 or 0.00000195 BTC on exchanges. Advanced Internet Blocks has a market capitalization of $407,378.00 and $144.00 worth of Advanced Internet Blocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Advanced Internet Blocks has traded up 32.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.35 or 0.00808332 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002777 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003461 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00021034 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010919 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003290 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0745 or 0.00001150 BTC.
Advanced Internet Blocks Coin Profile
AIB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 15th, 2015. Advanced Internet Blocks’ total supply is 31,412,139,756 coins and its circulating supply is 32,234,319 coins. The official website for Advanced Internet Blocks is aib.iobond.com.
Advanced Internet Blocks Coin Trading
Advanced Internet Blocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Internet Blocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Internet Blocks should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Internet Blocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Internet Blocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Internet Blocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.