Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Bismuth has a market cap of $8.07 million and $18,202.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for about $0.61 or 0.00009500 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Bismuth has traded 12.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 50.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000740 BTC.
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 13,817,613 coins and its circulating supply is 13,123,982 coins. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.