Bitgem (CURRENCY:BTG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. Bitgem has a market cap of $171,192.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitgem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitgem has traded flat against the US dollar. One Bitgem coin can currently be bought for $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $117.59 or 0.01814871 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00400717 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.21 or 0.00203843 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00038439 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00019490 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00052580 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Bitgem Coin Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitgem’s total supply is 61,349 coins. Bitgem’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold. The official website for Bitgem is www.bitgem.pw.
Bitgem Coin Trading
Bitgem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitgem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitgem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitgem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitgem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitgem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.