Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 18th. One Blockpass token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Blockpass has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $404.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Blockpass has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014968 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.89 or 0.00152078 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00260978 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $651.40 or 0.10017084 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013232 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Blockpass was first traded on May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blockpass is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official message board is medium.com/@blockpass.
Blockpass Token Trading
Blockpass can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.