Mixin (CURRENCY:XIN) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 18th. One Mixin token can currently be purchased for about $122.55 or 0.01878081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin and BigONE. Over the last week, Mixin has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar. Mixin has a market capitalization of $54.38 million and approximately $8,789.00 worth of Mixin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded down 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Mixin Token Profile
Mixin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Mixin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,741 tokens. The official website for Mixin is mixin.one. Mixin’s official Twitter account is @XIN_Foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Mixin is medium.com/mixinnetwork. The Reddit community for Mixin is /r/mixin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mixin Token Trading
Mixin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mixin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mixin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mixin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mixin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mixin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.